Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Arrrrrghh!!

Yuh know, I really didn't care who won. Yeah sure it would be great if the handsome black man won, woohoo. At the end of the day I don't forsee that great a political change in attitude.

But CNN just now made me see something I'd totally overlooked. They're gonna be total prigs!! If he wins (as stated by one of their panelists) " the world is gonna have to give us more respect than they're doing" , and then the head nodding started. They were all in total agreement that they should be given pats on the back.

Okay here's your pat. You've finally realised as a group (in your 44th presidential race) that women and minorities (maybe I should just tie that up and say marginalised groups) have front line potential.

People, please don't let it go to your heads. Make me a liar cause all I can hear is a chorus of Americans singing Kanye "How's it feel to wake up to be the s***t and the urine."

No comments: