Wednesday, March 15, 2006

(8) Blame it on the Music (8)

I've been carrying on a torrid love affair ever since I was eleven. It's only gotten deeper since I've grown older. People often wonder why I stare off in space , and my friends say I'm obssessed but I don't care. My lover is more sensitive than a dream, tempestuous as a lightning storm , as simple as a child. With qualities like these why do you act surprised that we spend hours each day together? And stop faasing in my damn private life, it's not any of your business that I come home late almost every night.

You say it's unhealthy for a young girl like me to be so caught up but you're so wrong. I'm not promiscuous, I'm safe. You say you've seen my lover with other persons before, men and women?! To hell with them! They don't matter, never have never will. I am all that counts.

Just me. Me and my music.

2 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

How is it that your affair started so late? As far back as i can remember i know i have been in love. :) Feelin u on this one Mel

laroper18 said...

We all need something that makes us tick.