Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blah

So I'm in this phase now where everything seems pretty blah. But it's all good. I've sent out two job applications so far, have settled on doing a certificate course in music in September, and have been dating someone for a couple of weeks. I have also spoken with some of my immediate family members and friends and they are supportive of my decision. I suppose its blah cause I've sorted out what my plans are and am making the steps to see them through.

Hmmm, considering that in a few months things will begin to get hectic I should really try and enjoy this "blah" period.

4 comments:

bassChocolate said...

People in Jamaica 'date'?

Rae said...

Meli, I'm happy you're getting a chance to step out and do what you want. I trust the blah will pass.

And yes BC...LOL... not everybody 'deal', some 'date' :P

Miss Mel said...

LOL. Yep dating, in some circles also known as "checking" :D

Sweet Simone said...

how can u be in the dating/checking phase and everything is blah? :S