Thursday, February 01, 2007

Inside Jokes

The door to my office has a control arm to prevent it from slamming shut. Apart from just being a big heavy door, the control arm was recently tightened so its even harder to open the door. I am amused every time I see someone attempting to struggle with the door, most of all one of my co-workers. This individual was asked (on more than one occasion while it was being fixed) to make sure that it would not be too difficult to open. Well guess what, said same person finds the door too difficult. It's also quite hilarious to see the number of persons who are convinced that the office is locked because they cannot open the door.

5 comments:

Rae said...

Hmmm. And they tightened the door because?? They like to see people struggle apparently?

bassChocolate said...

OK... That's really too tight. But that means less traffic for you!

bassChocolate said...

OK... That really too tight. But I guess that means less traffic for you!

Miss Mel said...

The door was tightened because it kept slamming shut

me said...

and something tells me that you don't even try to help out those people who find it so hard to open they swear the office lock