Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Job wanted

I have begun actively seeking new employment. I sent in my first job application this week, which is funny considering that I've been working every summer since my first year at UWI and have been in my current position for two years, but such is life in JA. I really should have started looking for a new job from over the holidays but procrastinated waay too long. Hopefully something good will arise that won't have me moving outside of Kingston or missing out on Festival in August. Pray for me folks.

3 comments:

bassChocolate said...

Been there. Hope you have faster luck than I did.

laroper18 said...

All the best. And what B said :)

Jim Screechy said...

Send a reusme and colour pic of your self to jimscreechy@hotmail.com and I'll look about getting you a job. Holla!