Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Curfew

On Monday I got to test Seeker's theory that I run off solar energy.

I started working as a newsreader at a local radio station ...great :-D. I get an extra source of income and experience in my field. I have to get out of bed by 4am to make it to the station at 5am .....Not so much fun now.Having to do this Monday - Friday.... looking even worse. Being in bed by 10:30 pm to get suffiecient sleep. Draw brakes! 10:30pm :S Say it isn't so. What kind of lymer goes to bed at 10:30. Ah well, such is life.

I must say being able to welcome the dawn every day has been an unexpected bonus. We'll see what the end of this week brings. Hope I'm awake long enough to do a synopsis.

3 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

You'll get the hang of it soon, and u'll go back to lymin' til 3 in the morning and work off of an hour sleep :D

Miss Mel said...

In order to run off solar energy I must first be able to access and store it.I know you think i'm great guys but one hour's worth of sleep is nowhere near enough :-D

bassChocolate said...

Bwoy, I'm a little more pessimistic than everyone else apparently. But that's cuz I love my sleep very much. Tings sticky bwoy!