Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sliding back, stepping forward

What a prekeh. Tings just a slide out a mi han den like mi deliberately a open mi han dem. Talk bout foot in moutitis, apparently it came along with the stuffy nose. Need to do some serious re -evaluation of self and interaction with other people. Mi glad seh tings work out the way dem work out all di same but lawwks :S It shoulda neva haffi go so.

Need to take things more seriously . On that score I need to tek mi head out of mi damn ass and get my act together. New job needed first, area not completely relevant, it's a means to an end. Next step, get into a music programme somewhere, preferably somewhere with steel pan, after that I can take the passion and make it work for me.

Also need to repeat the words "means to an end" everyday. Waiting in limbo is non productive , especially when I have no idea what it is I'm waiting for. Prioritise, strategize and renergize.

Yup the makings of a new years resolution. Step one check. Stepping forward with step two.

2 comments:

The Seeker said...

Good Luck and God Speed (y)
We here rooting for you.

bassChocolate said...

Hope you can be my inspiration.