Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thank Yous

So many persons have helped to shape me into the person I am today. Their advice and support whether negative or positive has altered the course of my life in some way, and I am grateful for that. In many instances it wasn't what was overtly done or not done as much as the way in which it was done.

At times it was nothing that affected me directly, simply my observations of how these persons behaved. The way they lived their lives and the way they affected others. Thank you for being you. For living life and for being alive.

The more I explore the world and my role in it is the more I realize that all persons are connected. The degree of separation varies but there remains the inextricable link to humanity in all aspects. To love the world is to love myself, to hate the world is to hate myself and to thank someone, is to acknowledge your connection to the whole.

Thank you.

1 comment:

The Seeker said...

ur welcome :D

Seriously though intrestingly profound and true, i must think on this some more.