Friday, June 15, 2007

But ah wah di eyy!!

I looking at this ting now an I realize is actually 89 PUBLISHED posts!!!! This means I actually have 11 more posts to do. Like Duh stupid :-S

Anyway, simplify di ting. Can't bodda stretch out this post thing I'm just going to give my top 3 picks and y'all can pitch in with your own picks (whether your own blog or mine).

  • At number 3 - I pick a more recent post For Want of Questioning .Solid stuff. Looks at my spirituality and some reasons for the path I'm on. It also puts out questions that most persons will have asked themselves somewhere along the line.
  • Next in line 2 - Coincidentally called Take Two it's one of my earliest pieces. Again it's solid food for thought, giving way too much insight into me and the things that make me who I am.
  • And the grand finale 3 - Pansong. My passion.

No comments: