Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stop Eating My Blogs

I did a nice blog two minutes ago about the fact that I find it difficult to share details about myself to people. I mentioned that I thought it might have been the influence of reading so many Enid Blyton books and translating what I read into rules concerning not bragging about oneself and not tattling. I even said I occasionally feel guilty for not sharing as much with friends as they do with me. On their part I figured that they might be more interested in venting sometimes than actually getting back any information and so I wasn't being secretive, just supportive. Besides, they trust me to come to them if something's important or if I just want to chit chat.

But Blogger ate it. Now I don't feel like talking. I'm off to sulk , catch you later.

1 comment:

Miss Mel said...

Me too...Now :-D