Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Age ain't nothing but a number

When I was in highschool I used to think that men who hit on women 20yrs their junior were perverts. I no longer think so. I'm not talking about situations where the girl is still in her teens, that's illegal. But say a 24 year old and a 50 year old . My reasoning is that the age gap is significant for the years of experiences that each will have gained and the economic security that follows. It should not however have made the older party, be it male or female, into a dried up stick with one foot in the grave, nor be so lacking in the younger person as to make them a naive new born. Yes there will be some who are this way, but all the same the age difference shouldn't be making that much impact on the dynamic between the couple.

Who the hell cares what the rest of society wants to think.

5 comments:

Miss Mel said...

Exactly :D Wish some of my other friends could see it that way.

laroper18 said...

Personally, I wont date anyone younger, or much older (say more than 5 years). But that's just me :)...maybe one may consider that a backward way of thinking...ah well.

The Seeker said...

What B said.

Bashmentbasses said...

She dun gone and find a ole man to puss-jook!!!

bassChocolate said...

I heard already :D But I won't buss yuh secret.

As far as I'm concerned, any legal relationship can work as long as both parties have the right intentions.