Thursday, January 05, 2006

Waiting to exhale

Stayed up till 2am (again :D) for another installment of Bleach. I've reached the end of the series so far now and have to wait till January 10 before the next season premieres. It got me thinking bout all the other fun things I've waited for.

  1. Wheel of Time: Bk 11 by Robert Jordan - This man clearly feels that he's gonna live forever the way he drags the books out. I started reading these in 5th form yow and they came out loong before then. At least this one was actually worth the wait.
  2. UWI Graduation - 4 years for the little fenky fenky slip of paper
  3. Harry Potter: Bk 5 - Consistently worth the wait each year. I love the fact that the books keep getting fatter :D

3 comments:

Diallo Dixon said...

Youre another one of those ppl that live on 4 or so hours of sleep huh....you ever watch fight club?:)

Miss Mel said...

Nope never watched fight club, will check it out:)

The Seeker said...

She runs off sunlight D doesnt really need much sleep.

With regards to Robert Jordan, for years I refused to read his books, I found out a out the books when he reached book 6 and I was tol.d there was no end in sight, I finallyt decided to start reading when I was mislead into believing the series had ended at book 9. :S too late for me now.

Book 11 was promissing though. Its amazing He actually is rapping stuff up

I need to read over book 10. I dont remember the children of the light joining forces with the Seanchan.
Of course as always My fav character ,Mat is a shotta.
I find it funny how the the guys swear the the other 2 are better at dealing with women. I also find somewhat funny, but still a bit insulting, the way the women in the novel seem to have all the men spinning like gigs (sigh) even in a fantasy world men are weak :S