Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year :D

Yep. it's time to look at the rest of the year and think , hmmm, now just how long will it be before everything starts going downhill again? Someone told me they like it when the new year starts off on a bad note, that way things can only progress from there. It's also equally possible for Murphy's Law to kick in and send everything towards the garbage heap though *-) . Overall there was much to be thankful for in 2005, not the least of it being able to keep part of my New Years Resolution and lose a few pounds.

This year I made no new resolutions. Some of the ones from 2004 are still unfinished, and I still have those to get through. Really and truly though I feel like I'm resolving my resolutions that I made in high school Personal Development class. You know, get a job by time I'm x age, learn to drive before x age, get married by x, you get the picture. So here's to a year of completed resolutions and fulfilled dreams. Hip, Hip, Hooraaayy!!!

4 comments:

laroper18 said...

Happy New Year...and happy blogging. Welcome :-)

The Seeker said...

FINALLLYYYY!!!!!
Took u long enough :D

Welcome. (Y)

Bashmentbasses said...

You had your chance to run and still you have chosen to dabble. This things is quite addictive you know. Addicts always welcome more addicts.

WELCOME!!!

bassChocolate said...

Ditto to all!